Fit Life by Julie Brandt-Glass
$99.00 – $414.00
80% Nutrition * 20% Activity * 100% Mindset
Change your LIFESTYLE and HABITS for increased energy and overall general health. With the proper knowledge you can change your mindset as well as your body inside and out. These lasting changes can increase your quality of life / health.
Diet – NO – Meal Plan – NO – Micro Management – NO – Hours in the gym – NO – Go hungry – NO
Lifestyle – YES – Lasting Results – YES – Movement – YES – Weekly Check Ins – YES – Reduced Stress – YES – Improved Sleep – YES – Be fulfilled – YES
DETOX – OPTIONAL
- WEEKLY CHECK-INS – Communication Options: Video (Face Time / Zoom), Email, Phone, Voxer – mix / match as you see fit.
- GOALS – More Energy? Reduced Bodyfat? Lose Weight? Become Healthier? Manage Stress? Increase Sport Performance? All the above?
- Take control of what you want and watch yourself soar at life in all aspects!
- Let me give you the road map. Fitness & Health is the new WEALTH – It’s FREEDOM to live a larger life.
Health and wellness coaches work with people who want to lose weight, get or stay physically fit or manage health conditions such as diabetes and high cholesterol. In addition to working on the physical component of your wellness, health coaches partner with you to help you improve your emotional well-being and reduced stress. Whatever your challenges and goals a health coach can help identify a strategic and safe plan of action and lead you to success.
No Products Included or Necessary.
- 1 Month – $99
- 2 Month – $178 ($89)
- 3 Months – $237 ($79)
- 6 Months – $414 ($69)
- Services include email throughout the program for support, questions and encouragement, weekly check-ins, grocery store help
What to Expect after Signing on? I will send you a questionnaire and information for you to absorb.
After I assess the information we develop a plan / strategy pertaining directly to your goals / situations.
In my paperwork I say weekly check-ins, but in the first month there will be many questions and information to share. I have no expectations for you other than to have an open mind and be willing to get 1% better than yesterday. BABY steps to a new mindset / healthy lifestyle / relationship with food / nutrition. For the HEALTH (Mental & Physical) of it.
Disclaimer: Individual results VARY. By using my service, you accept this disclaimer in full. All information is intended to motivate clients to make their own nutrition and health decisions. I am not a doctor, lawyer, psychiatrist or a licensed therapist. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition.
For INQUIRIES OR MORE INFORMATION – contact ME AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
TKO FIT LIFE by Julie Brandt-Glass
About ME! At 10 years old I started competing in speed skating - at 16 I won my first World Title. I collected 15 more for a total of 16 over the span of 1995-2004. I'm a lifelong entrepreneur, starting my first business at 18! I currently own Mota Skates & TKO Racing. I set my skates aside and started a family in 2007. Skates didn't sit down for long - I started playing Modern Day Roller Derby and won 2 World Cups in 2009 and 2011 as well as the World Title in 2009. I have identical twin girls born in 2007 and another daughter born in 2015. A year later I started CrossFit and fell in love with fitness! My new goals are being a top competitor in Fitness / Crossfit - I'm currently 240 in the World after my first official OPEN in Oct 2019. My passions are my wonderful family, fitness and helping people live their best lives through health and wellness no matter the goals.
LIVING MY PASSIONS, 1 DAY, MONTH AND YEAR AT A TIME. GOOGLE me - CONTACT me - JOIN MY TEAM and I have no doubt together we can reach your goals.
- Julie Brandt Glass
GET TKO FIT!
- PRODUCT I ENDORSE and USE MYSELF - which is NOT necessary but does make the process easier & quicker. ARBONNE. I use many of their health and beauty products including a few of my FAVORITES:
- Greens Balance – Mom always said to eat your veggies. Arbonne Essentials makes this easy, featuring a Greens Balance with its spectrum of proprietary color blends of whole fruit and vegetable powders — delivering antioxidants, phytonutrients and fiber you need to have a more balanced, healthier diet every day.
- Protein – NON GMO and with less sugar delivering 20 g of vegan protein with 24 vitamins and minerals and all essential amino acids to help support muscles and daily health. Our plant-powdered protein is derived from peas, rice and cranberries for optimum digestibility and satiety. This delicious Protein Shake Mix is clinically tested and certified to have a lower glycemic index, which means it tastes great and won’t cause a spike in blood sugar. Perfect for your journey to healthy living inside and out!
FIZZ Sticks - It makes a refreshing and delicious afternoon pick-me-up or morning kickstarter, with antioxidants and a botanical blend with guarana and green tea plus B vitamins to boost energy.
- Herbal Detox TEA - Drink to your health. Take time each day to enjoy this delicious, mild, caffeine-free herbal tea with 9 botanicals that support the liver and kidneys.
Protein Snack Bars & Fit Chews – One of the keys to successful lifestyle is NEVER GOING HUNGRY. Have healthy on the go options AT ALL TIMES.
1 Month, 2 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month